Subject: Letter of Request for Support of the "Strong Together" Project
From: "Anastasiia Teslyk" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2025 21:01:23 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Team of Sotsiaalministeerium,

We, the team of Ukrainian charitable foundation "Livelife", deeply admire 
your work and contribution to supporting social initiatives. Your values and 
commitment to helping those in need align perfectly with our beliefs. That’s 
why we would like to invite you to consider collaborating with us on the 
implementation of our new project – the Children and Youth Center "Strong 
Together".

This project is designed to provide psychological support and social 
adaptation for children and young people facing emotional and social 
challenges due to crises, conflicts, and the consequences of military 
actions. Our goal is not only to help them overcome these difficult life 
circumstances but also to create a safe space for:

*
personal development;

*
education and creative activities;

*
physical wellness;

*
social adaptation and integration into society.

Why is this important?

War and social upheavals leave a profound emotional impact on the younger 
generation. Without timely psychological support, children and youth are at 
risk of losing their ability to fully integrate into society, realize their 
potential, and lead fulfilling lives. We believe that through the "Strong 
Together" project, we can change this narrative.

We would be delighted to discuss potential collaboration formats, provide 
more detailed information about the project, and answer any questions you 
may have.

Thank you for your attention to our initiative! Your support can transform 
the lives of many children and young people for the better.

With kind regards,
Anastasiia Teslyk
Project manager
Charitable Foundation "Livelife"
+380997098694
 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]
 <http://livelife.com.ua/> http://livelife.com.ua/